MY SHOP: WWW.STUDIO11CHARMS.COM

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So today was a very busy and stressful day. I had a lot of orders to fill and package. And the package is not fun because it takes forever. And I can't pack my packages any faster because I don't want to make a mistake. That would be so embarrassing and it would be such a nightmare if my customers get their package and the wrong things were shipped or if there was something wrong with the items. And I don't make any extra money on the time that I take to package the stuff so it is time taken out of my day so that I cannot make other things for my collection.

Anyways, enough of that, so kept eating and eating today because I was so stressed out. And when I am stressed, I get very hungry...A-LOT! haahaa So you name it, I ate it. Yikes!!!!
So I guess it's time for me to pop in my Dance Central X-Box game and dance off the food that I gorged myself with today.

So when I get stress out, I like to drink a cappuccino, a chai latte from Starbucks, or a Vanilla milk steamer with whip cream and soy milk from Starbucks....yummy....all of these things just makes the world seem to spin a little bit slower while I sit here and sip on my hot delicious drink. Well, I got a recipe from somewhere a long time ago (so I don't remember where I got it from anymore...sorry)...but the recipe goes something like this:

Vanilla Milk Steamer (tastes like the ones from Starbucks for about $1)
-Vanilla Extract (the more organic and expensive the brand, the better)
-Soy Milk (use organic and non-Genetically Modify)
-Whip Cream
-Cinnamon (if you want...I love Cinnamon)
-Water (if you want the milk to be not as thick).

Heat up the Soy Milk ad the Water in a small sauce pot (or the microwave).
Add a few drops of Vanilla Extract (add slowly, taste it as you go, too much and it will not taste right.)
Let it sit in the pot for a few minutes until it starts to boil.
Add some whip cream on top and sprinkle on some cinnamon dust and you are done! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...