MY SHOP: WWW.STUDIO11CHARMS.COM

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

1. Pursue a business or service that you are good at or an expert at.

What do you enjoy doing? What are your hobbies? What are your strong point? What craft do you see yourself doing for the rest of your life? These are the questions that you should be asking yourself. Do a very thorough analysis of what it is that hearts desire (professional). Don't lie to yourself. I have always enjoyed starting businesses because it was the journey and the new adventure into the unknown that excites me. But I have realized that until just recently. That is why I am writing this blog and sharing all of these information with you. Most people will try to sell you these information for money...but here I am giving it away for FREE. I know that I could write an E-book on these topics and sell it online and probably make a lot of money. But money is not what I am after. I am after educating and helping others. This is my heart's desire. I desire to live creatively, live honestly, and enjoy myself making beautiful things while helping others at the same time. These are more enjoyable and meaningful to me when I am not focus on making the money. All I ask is that you appreciate my advice on here and write me a few positive comments and share with me your experiences after applying my principles. All of the principles here-in have been tested by Me! Yes, I have used all of these principles on myself, my own shops, and my creative products. And because it has worked so well for me, I have decided to let the cat out of the bag and share it with you. I believe that God have made knowledge freely available to us. However, most people when presented with these knowledge to help them, do not know what to do with the given knowledge. And those that know what they should be doing with the given knowledge are sometimes too lazy to apply the given knowledge and make it work for them...so you see my point. I may be providing these principles, tips, tricks, and know-hows for Free; but that doesn't mean that people will follow my tested methods and make it work for them.
Anyways, don't just venture into a business because you fancy something. I like metal smithing (gold and silver) jewelry. But I'm not going to open a shop and try to sell gold and metal jewelry made by hand, because I am not an expert at it. I know nothing about the skills required, materials, costs involved, and other good stuff about it. So I will stick to what I do know. I also mix media collaging but that is not what I am good at. Other people can do it better than me. Don't focus on things that you are not good at. Only focus on what you are good at and build your shop from there. What I am good at is setting up businesses. Wheewww....I got one difficult thing out of the way. And I am pretty good at being ahead of the trends before it hits mainstream...another good thing. And I do like pretty, girly, and sparkly things. I know that I have always had a passion for anything creative. And I absolutely love jewelry. Not just any jewelry, I love Big, Bold, Loud, Look-at-me, Statement, and Vintage jewelry. So here I am. Now that I know what I am good at and I know what product/service that I am passionate about...I have myself a business idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...