MY SHOP: WWW.STUDIO11CHARMS.COM

Saturday, February 5, 2011

UPDATES FROM FEB 3rd to FEB 5th

I know I know...I have been very behind on my blogging. I know I promised to fill you guys in on my Celebrity event that I went to on Wednesday Feb. 3rd, 2011. I will have to delay the posting of that one event because I will going into a lot of details about it. And right now I can't invest that much time into it as I would like. I got sick yesterday and so I haven't had as much energy as normal...my head feels fuzzy, and I can't think straight.

Anyways, lots of updates coming soon!
Lots of new arrivals and new products rolling out!
Working on a lot of custom orders and a few large orders as well.
Was nominated to be a leader for Team AZ. Hurray!
Got featured in a few New Treasuries...so I will be posting those and thanking the respected members that are kind enough to feature me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...